Friday, October 22, 2010

Exhausted

I am tired beyond words. Too many things to do and too little time. I feel like I have been buried underneath piles of work and there are three more weeks for me to get myself out of the mess. 

End of the year holiday will be spent mostly at home, giving moral supports to my sister, who is going to sit for her SPM later and also celebrating Christmas at my mother's hometown. I can't wait because I haven't been there for quite a long time. Hopefully I'll meet "the one " there. *Fingers crossed* 

On the other note, although I am single and mostly available, but I have been friends with a few guys. We exchange messages through Facebook and a few of them seriously annoyed the hell out of me with their stale jokes. When I say "sense of humour", I don't mean for the guy to tell stupid jokes all the time. It means the guy has to know when is the right time to spontaneously tells his jokes. 

But there's this one particular guy who keeps me entertain with his long messages and I always look forward to read them. He sounds very positive in every message and he has vision. Plus, he is not afraid to try new things, despite having a to-do list. I am beyond impressed with his achievement and philosophy. How I wish I can be as philosophical like  him as well. Then I wouldn't easily give up. He has confidence that others don't and he inspires me to fulfill my job a a chief invigilator during past examination. Truth is, I don't have confidence in myself, but after exchanging messages with him, I managed to do my job without fear. I look forward to hangout with him, that is if we can meet end of this year. This doesn't mean that I love him or whatsoever. I just love getting to know and be with someone so positive.

I guess I better pen off now as I have tons of work to do.Till then.

Love,

No comments: