Sunday, October 9, 2011

A girl can dream :)

... and I am dreaming of dancing a slow, romantic dance to this favourite song of mine by Iron & Wine, Flightless Bird, American Mouth, with that special someone. 

I often imagine myself at a ball, with the ballroom magnificently decorated with flowers and candles (candle has always been associated with romantic mood and feeling), I would be wearing decent and sweet pastel gown (if I happen to get my period, then I would change to darker colour), hair decorated with small flowers and elegant heels. 

As the night goes on, the lights are dimmed and the ballroom is bathed with soft candle light, my mysterious dream man would come and ask me to dance. As we step on the dance floor, Iron & Wine would be played and we will be swaying together to the music. That, to me is super duper romantic and I am still waiting for it to happen.

Some people will tell me to be realistic but hey, a girl can dream right? So what is your romantic dream?
The dress
The hair
The heels
The romantic ballroom


*All images are taken from Google image.



Love,

No comments: