Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Will Always Love You

Today, I woke up at 11.22 am. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face. As usual, I switched on my laptop and was a bit confused when I saw somebody posted an MTV by Whitney Houston, One Moment In Time with this caption, "In Memory of Whitney Houston (Aug 9, 1963- February 11, 2012)". In my mind, I immediately assumed that she has passed away, but that would be impossible because I just read about her yesterday and I saw her on Oprah a few days ago before I went to class. 

Quickly, I typed Whitney Houston in Google and true enough, she has died at the age of 48. Oh Whitney. I never thought that you would gone this soon. I grew up listening to most of your songs. Only a few weeks ago, one radio station played all your greatest hits from 10 am until 12 pm and I listened to all of your songs for that full 2 hours. I really love your songs because of the positive messages in them.

A star is gone but the legacy lives on. Thank you Whitney Houston for entertaining us with your beautiful voice. May your soul rest in peace. I leave you readers out there with one of my favorite songs from Whitney, One Moment In Time.


Love,

No comments: