Monday, July 2, 2012

Seldom is the key word

I seldom post something in here anymore. The reason being is I am super duper busy with assignments, presentations and thesis. All those things have taken all my free time. I can say that I do not even have time to hang out with friends anymore. I spend most of my time on the internet, doing research and going to the library to read. Yep, you read that correctly. I read. So what do I read? Everything, newspapers articles, intellectual books, journals which take a few days to be digested, basically I read everything. This is the sacrifice I have to make. After one year, I will be a graduate again, a Master graduate to be precise. I will be making my parents proud, most of all I will be one step closer to achieve my life-long dream, to become a well-known academician or maybe a photojournalist, or perhaps an editor, whichever comes first. Bear with me, just for a little while longer. I promise I will write something intelligent in here.

Love,

No comments: