Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I don't have any idea what to put in the title

I know, I know. In my last post here, I did mentioned that I will try to update my blog as often as I can. But every time when I open it, I would be staring at the blank page, wondering what to write. I don't want to write something lame, like "Today I went out, I ate this, I did that...", you get what I mean. I tried to read as many books as I can, but there is not much that you can get when you are reading chick lit (to me, reading chick lit is merely for pleasure, I don't really think but I imagine a lot, especially on the lovey-dovey and mushy gushy part, I mean who doesn't?).

But then again, giving long and winding excuses is also not an option, especially to me, since I have been blogging since 2005. So there shouldn't be any excuses not to update my blog as often as I can, right? *sigh* Sometimes, I just wish that I can write whatever that comes to my mind with ease, not pausing every other second to check on my farm (virtual farm that is). Well, I guess, a writer wannabe do get writer wannabe's block. Then again, it's not an excuse. See how complicated I can be?

Anyway, I will TRY my best to write anything and everything under the sky, except for something private and offensive. Just wish me luck and pray as hard as you can. ;)

Love,

No comments: