Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Don't try this at home, or anywhere else for that matter

I am blogging from somewhere, a place I cannot reveal due to safety matters. Ok, I am exaggerating. Actually I am in a meeting but since I am always daydreaming during meeting, I decided to blog.

So what will be my topic today? Life? Movie? Music? Book? Love? Hmm... It is a tough choice to make. But I have made up my mind and decided to talk about love.

I have a habit of running away from love, especially when I realize that I am in love with someone. It happens all the time. So why am I running away?

Numero uno, I do not want to fall deeper in love with that person, especially if he does not know about it. I do not want things to be awkward between the two of us. Some people might say that we should tell that person about our feelings, but I beg to differ because that person might only like us as friend. Most of us have problems dealing with rejection, I am one of them.

Number two, to me, falling in love is a problem, which I do not like to face. Thus the need to run away. If possible, I want to forget about the feeling. But most importantly, I want to run away from that person. The longer I stay close to that person, the more obvious my feelings would show. So before anything happen, I better stay away.

Number three, hmmm... I cannot think of reason for number three actually because the two reasons above have explained a lot about my situation. Yes, running away from love is the only solution I can think of. How I hope I can be someone who is strong to face everything but I am not, I cannot be and I will not be. Yes, I am very fragile when it comes to the matter of the heart.

Ok, so why am I blogging about this? Because I am in this situation right now. Yesterday, I found out I am in love, with someone, after a very long time. Now I wish I have time-travelling machine so that I can go to the future or go back to the past.

Since I cannot go anywhere, let me just concentrate on my work and praying that the feeling will go away. Later!

Love,

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: