Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's nearing to the end and the start of something new

It's the end of the year, it's December, my December, your December & every one's December. So how has this year been treating you until now? Did you have a good time this year? Found love? Got married? Delivered a baby? Or busy cracking your head reading all the journals just to complete your Masters study? Mine is the latter. Although I find it flattering to be called a post-graduate student, but sometimes I have to cope with the stress that comes with it. I won't call myself a student if I don't have a permanent brain damage. 

This year also marks the end of my relationship problem. After this I won't be in any relationship anymore. I'm done hurting myself, I'm done hurting my heart and I'm done hurting my eyes crying for all those non-sense. The last relationship I had didn't end so good. I was loyal but he cheated on me. I was a fool for believing in everything he said, turned out he only wanted my money. After he had done spending my money until I was broke, then he left me to be with a b*tch. Yes, you guessed it, he used my money to spend on that b*tch. I vow to myself that that would be the end of it. I don't want to get involve with anyone else after this. Enough is enough. I just want to concentrate on my job and study. Getting my Master Degree is the most important thing to me.

I'm hoping next year, 2012 will bring lots of good things to me, money, career, study, health and family. I have set my targets on a few important matters. What are they? Well, I'll reveal after I have accomplished my mission. Stay tune! 

Love,

No comments: