Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sometime it sucks, only sometimes

I have to admit, living alone sometimes sucks big time, especially when you have problems and you don't have anyone to talk to about your problems.

When it comes to sharing problems, I only share them with people I trust. So how many people do I trust in this world? Only 2. They are my sisters but 'fret not because I don't share everything with them. Some of them I prefer to keep to myself. I don't like to kiss and tell everything because some of the secrets are meant to be kept. Usually when it comes to relationship, I prefer to talk about it with my sisters because no one, not even my friends can understand them better than my sisters do. Even though they are too honest when giving their opinions, but I really appreciate their advises because they mean well and they don't want me to be broken-hearted by love. Well, sometimes we are too blind to see everything in front of us as we are being clouded by love.

Plus, I have problems trusting people. I had bad memories about TRUST. I used to trust so-called friends, only to be betrayed by them in the end. So now, I am extremely cautious and careful to whom I am sharing my stories with. Not everyone can be trusted. Some of them only want to know your stories and later spreading them to the whole world. I have had enough of these kind of people. To me, it is better if I just open up everything in my blog. Readers might be judging my stories but blog is the only tool who listens without being judgmental. That is the only way I prefer. 

Well, no matter what it is, some things are not to be revealed. Don't you think so?

Love,

No comments: