Sunday, January 22, 2012

I don't have a suitable title for this poem

This is a 15 minutes poem, which I did with my students for English class. I was imagining myself on a busy street, when suddenly flashbacks came to me, resulting me to stand in the middle of the busy street. So here goes...

I stand,
in the middle
of the bustling street,
flashbacks engulfing me.
I still remember
the look on his face.
Hurt, confused, sadness...
Questions clouded his face.

Why did it end?
Unexpectedly and suddenly.
My life is a mess
surrounded by darkness.
I have no direction,
I have no where to go.

The honk of the car startled me,
Pulling me back
to the reality of life.
I continue walking
on the pavement
and heading to the future.
Can anyone suggest a title for this poem? I would love to hear from everyone out there. :) 
Love, 

No comments: