Sunday, January 22, 2012

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

It's Chinese New Year holiday peeps! What are your plans for this holiday? I bet everyone will be busy visiting friends and relatives. I know I am.

By the way, I have been meaning to update my blog but I was too preoccupied with my research proposal. It was giving me nightmares, not to mention headaches. I submitted it to my lecturer yesterday and yesterday marked the end of the first semester for me. Yeay! Now I can sleep like no one's business.
This year, I also have a new resolution which is going to the gym. It's for health, plus I can mingle around with new people. Who knows I can meet 'the one'. Just kidding. I have no plans for that at this moment. I just want to be healthy and lose some weight, so that I can fit into my old working attires. It's very depressing to see them hanging in the closet and I can't fit into them anymore. *sigh*

I have so many plans for this one week of holidays, well, let's see if I can fit all my plans in this short time. I'll update again soon. 

Love,

No comments: