Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sick, sick, sick

I have been neglecting my blog lately. I didn't mean to. I have been sick for the past 3 days. I was down with fever, flu and cough. A perfect combo. Usually I only get sick early in the year, due to the weather. It has been raining heavily these past few days and sometimes I forgot to bring my umbrella to work, thus I had to run in the rain. 

On the first day, I found out I only have paracetamol. So in the afternoon, I went out and bought cough syrup, soluble (for flu), another bottle of paracetamol, and guess what? I managed to add Maybelline Magnum Super Film mascara in it. It doesn't mean that when you're sick, you have to look sick. I still look after my appearance. I'm not the one who likes to look pale and sick in front of others. I prefer to look fresh and healthy, no matter how sick I am.

The rest of the days, until now, were torturous for me. I couldn't stand the air-cond, I get cold easily, coughing like there's no tomorrow, not enough sleep, lost some weight and spent most of my time napping. A lot of work are left pending. So tonight, I decided to finish everything so that I can concentrate on doing other work next week.












Love,

No comments: