Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Anything will do

Remember yesterday I posted about writing something intellectual and stimulating? Well, I did not get to it. Before anyone accuse me of giving so many lame excuses, let me explain myself. 

I wanted to write, but I was swarmed with so many important things to settle. I went out for breaking fast with my parents because I miss them. 

You see, I do not live with my parents but I live alone near where I work. The reason is because it is hard for me to commute from home to work. Near my house, there is a school. Before 630 am, it will be jam-packed with kids and parents who apparently make their own traffic rules. 

The parents park anywhere they want, causing jam for both sides of the road. The kids, it is sad to say that they do not even bother to look left and right. I do not know where they learn to cross the road like that. 

Therefore, every single day I have to go out as early as 610 am to avoid the congestion. So two years ago, I opted to stay outside, near my workplace. Besides, it is easier for me as I don't have to drive out at night anymore. My parents are OK with my decision. The only downside of it is I have to buy my own things like cooker, fridge, TV, vacuum cleaner and stuff.

So, back to the story, yesterday I bought induction cooker, rice cooker, a pot, cooking equipments and some food for me to start cooking. At last, we finished around 9. By the time I got home, I was too tired to do anything. 

Maybe I will start today, perhaps. Just let me think of one good topic and I'll share my opinion on it, or maybe you can just read my random ramblings. Later.

Love,

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: