Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two months of something

I've realised that I haven't updated anything in my blog for two months. Everytime I log into my blog, I would stare at it for a few minutes, thinking hard on what to write. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, when I lie awake on my bed, ideas would come like it is nobody's business. But I would be too lazy to get up and put it in my blog. I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else, or is it just me. I guess I have lost my mojo in writing. 7 years ago, I can write everything & anything under the sun. But now, it's very hard to get the ideas out of my head. I often wonder, is it because of my never-ending workload which caused this problem? Or is it because my life is dull & boring? Perhaps both. Nowadays, everything revolves around work, work, work. I seldom go out having fun with friends, catch the latest movies, read my favourite novels, or just drive around town doing something spontaneous. Geez, I really need to loosen up or else I'll go crazy. I'm thinking of writing something intellectual and useful later. So wish me luck.

Love,
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: